ACS Consumer Bill of Rights
- ACS Consumers can expect ACS to respond promptly to their inquiries (within hours of request) when email@example.com or 1-800-335-0911 are used.
- ACS Consumers can expect to be kept updated on the status of their service requests.
- ACS Consumers can expect the necessary training and support to help them use ACS services effectively.
- ACS Consumers can expect ACS to be committed to providing the highest quality voice-to-text and sign language services possible.
- ACS Consumers can expect all-inclusive pricing with no hidden charges or fees, no charges for Remote CART Captioning services cancelled with 24-hours’ notice (48-hours’ notice for sign language interpreting) and prompt invoicing for services rendered.
- ACS Consumers can expect the most highly qualified service providers, who possess the professional skills and subject knowledge required for the assignment.
- ACS Consumers can expect to be treated with respect, kindness, and professionalism.
- ACS Consumers can expect their CART, captioning, text interpreting, and platform sign language interpreting needs to be handled with one request and one method of payment.
- ACS Consumers can expect ACS to go the extra mile to ensure total consumer satisfaction.